Coyote Grille: Wine and Tapas Tasting
January 14th, 2016 by Meghan
Will the groundhog see his shadow on Groundhog Day this year? I guess we will see, but one thing is for sure, Coyote Grille will be hosting a Wine and Tapas Tasting on the patio and that is fun no matter what the weather!!
Our very own sommelier, Kyle (you didn’t know we had one did you) and our friends at Service Distributors will lend their expertise, featuring wine selections from Spain, Argentina and Chile.
Juan’s has chosen some of his favorite tapas to pair with the wines:
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Piquillo Peppers with Romesco Sauce | Paired with MARTIN COCAX ALBERANO
- Quinoa Encrusted Rockfish Bites with Southwest Slaw and Zesty Dipping Sauce | Paired with LA JOYA SAUVIGNON BLANC
- Southwest Egg Roll stuffed with Chicken, Corn, Black Beans, Jack Cheese, served with Avocado Cream Sauce | Paired with NAVARRO CORREAS MALBEC
- Papas Rellenos stuffed with Ground Beef lightly fried and topped with Salsa Verde | Paired with DON MIGUEL GASCON MALBEC
- Sopapillas with Powdered Sugar and Honey | Paired with LATE HARVEST TORRONTES
The price for this fine evening is $29 per person.
Please call ahead to book a reservation. 703-591-0006